<$BlogRSDURL$>

My mutant power is helping people waste time more efficiently! Quality procrastination since 1995.

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Breaking News (well, not really)

Alright, I know, I presented this to all of you as an entertainment oriented site. Perhaps I failed to mention how entertaining Liberals are. I figure it's a tad unfair to do multiple propoganda postings in one day, but this is just FAR TOO JUICY. So, my half-hearted apologies.

Michael Moore is an asshat. Not really *news* per se, but here's a little proof (sans pudding). Michael Moore *is* a mammal (or a reptile, not really sure), he *does* fight all the time, and *does flip* out, but he is not cool, nor totally sweet. and therefore, he is not a ninja
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?