<$BlogRSDURL$>

My mutant power is helping people waste time more efficiently! Quality procrastination since 1995.

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Flash Game of the Day

For those of you that know me, a large part of my life is spent playing stupid little games. I get addicted to them pretty easily, and then my taste will change. I have pretty rigorous standards when it comes to games. They are usually relatively easy for the uncoordinated and simple to understand, have some factor of strategy, and generally be something that I can beat Ayric at.

Tontie - A fun little game with a high stress-out factor. 10-key, so don't try this on your laptop. Difficulty accelerates quickly, so it doesn't get boring. I can get to about level 8. See also "Grow" by the same author - I never did get that one figured out.
Ease for the uncoordinated: 1/5, but I LIVE 10-key
Simplicity: 4/5 (although you do have to figure out what the little pictures are telling you for each subsequent level)
Strategy Factor: 2/5
Ease of beating Ayric: 5/5 - blew him away
Addiction factor: 4-7 games in a row

Old Game

Orisinal This is a group of 50 or so games that are beautiful in their simplicity. There's a little action, a little adventure, and a few stressful ones. All of them have beautiful background music, and several are relaxing. Most gain difficulty quickly and/or you have to earn more time. Therefore, you can play all 50 in about 1 - 2 hours if you suck as badly as I do. My favorite is the feed the duckies one, which will suprise those of you who know how much I fricking hate fricking birds. This is also a great set for long boring conference calls because you can play and still half listen. Play is usually all mouse and each game lasts 1 - 5 minutes on average.

Ease/Simplicity: 5/5
Strategy: YMMV, but on average, 4/5
Ayric: Varies by game
Addiction: Pumpkin Pie - you get a craving now and again, rather than eat it every day.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?