<$BlogRSDURL$>

My mutant power is helping people waste time more efficiently! Quality procrastination since 1995.

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Intro

Hello All! I finally realized that I'm never going to build my mythical website that contains links to everything I've found that's cool. I've also realized that showing people things one by one as they drop by my office is getting to be inefficient. So, when I find it, I'll post it here. When you need to kill some time, drop on by and I guarantee you will find something to do. If, by chance, you are finding this blog and you are *not* one of my friends, the rules are simple. I don't pass on a link or joke if I don't think it's truly awesome. Having been on the web since '95, I've had my fill of lame flash, dumb quizzes, stupid video, forwards, and stupid games. This is *not* another fark! My solemn oath is that I won't post anything just to make content. Your mileage may vary.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?