<$BlogRSDURL$>

My mutant power is helping people waste time more efficiently! Quality procrastination since 1995.

Monday, April 26, 2004

John Kerry's Wife Addresses The Issues

Here's a quote from Cindy Adams quoting Mrs. Waffle in the New York Post. Sorry, the NYP article is archived and I didn't feel like dishing out $3.50 for it.

"TV isn't calming for me. If it's bad, I get angry. If good, I'm caught up in it and get no sleep. I prefer what I can control. . . I do my own hair. I washed it myself yesterday. Problem is, in the rain it gets curly. In humidity, it frizzes. As for the dining, some small hotels don't even serve after 10 o'clock. I've already gained 10 pounds from the quick snacks and junk food. My husband doesn't gain because he can go without eating. I can't. I get fuzzy-headed. . . They call me the Scarf Lady. I never wore scarves before. . . I can't believe I married a second politician. I can't believe I married the first politician. He wasn't one when we met. I can't believe my family left Africa and came to this country. I can't believe I live in America, I can't believe I ever even married an American. And I can't believe we're embarked on this journey."


There you have it folks. The other candidate for First Lady has difficulty believing she's in America. She does seem to understand her own hair, though.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?