<$BlogRSDURL$>

My mutant power is helping people waste time more efficiently! Quality procrastination since 1995.

Monday, April 26, 2004

Just another Manic Monday

As you know, mondays suck for me. But rest assured that I will not rest until I get some decent posts done. I hope that you are all enjoying this little site. If you find something you like, please reference ninjapajamas.blogspot.com when you tell someone about it. Please? Ok. Enough grovelling.

For posterity, my current high score on Tontie is 16,370 and my tips for you are buy the bronze hammer as soon as possible. The little spiky green blobs that will pop your pikopiko hammer *always* yeild a heart which will help you last longer. Also, you can now take out those evil mace-weilding red ones with one hit instead of a carefully timed two.

Without further ado, here we go. Please keep all limbs inside while the ride is moving. Not responsible for lost or stolen valuables, toupees, cell phones, or prophylactic devices you may be carrying.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?