<$BlogRSDURL$>

My mutant power is helping people waste time more efficiently! Quality procrastination since 1995.

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Just this once.

You all know that I love Stargate SG-1, and Ayric and I have watched over 110 contiguous episodes. I know most of you don't share this obsession, and probably consider it quite contrary to my perceived personality. (Because somehow, I've kind of been seen as a literary snob and not into scifi/fan. Now, how could anyone get that idea? Except that you should not discuss LOTR with me, because I will give you what-for) Anyway, this blog is not in any way a Stargate fan page, and I try not to make it all a total Me Show. That said, I just want to say that if you're into Stargate, GateWorld is one of the best fan sites with the most complete information, ratings, synopses, screenshots, and a very helpful omnipedia. (It gets kind of difficult to remember everyone's name after about season 3, because obscure characters have a way of recurring.) Anyway, this is a resource, and just this once, I will mention the supremacy of Stargate (not that I don't poke holes in it).
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?