<$BlogRSDURL$>

My mutant power is helping people waste time more efficiently! Quality procrastination since 1995.

Friday, April 23, 2004

A little bit of frickin' weird

Feeling a bit weird?

Fly around with FlyGuy. Chase after objects to interact with them, and travel beyond space to reach paradise, that is to say, if paradise consists of a simian doing the hula. SFW, but NSFW for those who have monkey-affiliation problems at work. (YKWYA!)

This guy has taken the time to create 89 very, very weird flash animations (numbered 10 - 99). Most of them are interactive, and you can click about to participate in the weirdness. Number 96 gives me the heebie jeebies. Actually, I just checked again, and they are all really super creepy. Yet creative, and artistic. But creepy. Certified Monkey-free. I think.

In this super-weird creepy creepy flash tour of a hospital, I can't decide what the weirdest, creepiest part of the whole thing is. Is it the creepy visuals and bizarre interactivity? Or is it the fact that the whole thing is composed of real pictures from a real place? Either way, this has a weird, weird, weird, weird vibe. Remember the house in Fight Club? (No, I know you don't, Cabe, I know you haven't seen it, but, you know, bear with) It's creepy like that, but without the soap. It is also creepy like the house in Red Dragon, but much more color-coordinated. Good, well presented, very artistic, but yet quite weird. BTW, it's weird. Did I mention that?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?