<$BlogRSDURL$>

My mutant power is helping people waste time more efficiently! Quality procrastination since 1995.

Thursday, April 29, 2004

PSA - Cats

It has come to my attention that Genetic Savings & Clone is, for God knows what reason, cloning cats. What I personally think they are doing is gathering their special genetic stuff, cashing their $50k checks, and then when it comes time to "deliver" their special "cloned cats" they will get their contact on the inside of the local Humane Society to match kittens to pictures. I mean, seriously. It's a fricking CAT. I mean, are the owners *really going to know*?

Understanding the American's need to consume and keep up with the latest designer trend in pets, I am training my Jetta to do this.

For more information why cats are bad, stupid, annoying, and basically a pest, see also the Feral Cat Coalition.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?