<$BlogRSDURL$>

My mutant power is helping people waste time more efficiently! Quality procrastination since 1995.

Friday, May 07, 2004

Comments!

You've asked for it, and now you have it! As you can see below, I have added a comment utility. All you have to do is click on Comment to post a comment about any post you'd like. The only thing I ask is that you don't bother with spelling corrections. I'm lysdexic and I spell very poorly and I *know* this. Anyway, I really look forward to your comments - things like "that was a cool site" or "what about this site" or "that reminds me of this other site" or "more like this, please" helps me build a better site for you to enjoy and gives you a million HP of internet karma which is not currently redeemable for cash, but one day, it just might be!

I'd also appreciate notes if a link is broken or doesn't open in a new window, if you like a game or not, if you have a question about a game or something else mentioned, or if you'd just like to say Hi or note that you are indeed reading the blog.

Let me know if you're passing on this site to your friends, and if you're not, let me know what I can do or add to encourage you to do so.

Enjoy and comment away!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?