<$BlogRSDURL$>

My mutant power is helping people waste time more efficiently! Quality procrastination since 1995.

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Googlable

Ninjapajamas is officially googleable! Several poor, misguided people have found NP by searching for the following rather amusing strings:

on Google:

sicaf sand animation music
pavement drawing kurt wenner
pajamas culture
tontie strategy
tontie level secret
tontie upgrades
"julian hurst" christian
sicaf "ferenc cako" "sand" "video"

On Yahoo!:

ninja things
joke, tontie
korean pajamas

See, my cultural pajamaness of sand animationosity now lives in infamy - and I am not alone in my quest for Tontie Nirvana.

If you've been following along, you probably don't need to know all about *me*, but you can find all about yourself using Googlism. Beware, you might find that you are a beautiful champagne colored bunny boy. I, however, am under attack AND changing the landscape of America. Thankfully, I'm also difficult to learn, alive and well, too complex, and measureably more productive. Who are you? Post to the comments!

(This is an educational activity which is perfectly fine for consumption on company time. I mean, where else would you be able to experience unbaised factual information such as Bill Gates being, paradoxically, Darth Vader, the Pope, dead as of 1999, a wanker, the devil himself, yet a hero and right?)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?