<$BlogRSDURL$>

My mutant power is helping people waste time more efficiently! Quality procrastination since 1995.

Friday, May 07, 2004

Ninja Resources!

Since we've not only been running low on the posting around here, as well as the flash games, the ninja shortage and pajama shortage cannot be neglected any longer! I've got nothing in the pajama department, but I can offer up this cool little comic called White Ninja. It's very lighthearted and sweet, and the ninja in question reminds me quite a bit of Ayric. I think quite a bit of that association is because of the Benny Benassi song where the chorus goes, "No matter what you do" and Ayric swears that it goes, "No matter what doodlie-do" which is a lot like Chicken-noodle-doo
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?