<$BlogRSDURL$>

My mutant power is helping people waste time more efficiently! Quality procrastination since 1995.

Friday, May 21, 2004

This just in.

Andy Kaufman, of Man on the Moon and Taxi fame, is back. He wasn't dead. It was a big joke all along. My impression of him after seeing Man in the Moon was, "What an asshole." Suspicions confirmed.

Alternatives to the news could be that this is being perpetuated by an imposter. Based on what I've read in his blog (which, incidentally, has no current pictures), I'd say that has a pretty good probability because based on what little I know of the real Andy Kaufman, I would assume he'd be an even bigger, more arrogant asshole 20 years later. I really could go either way on this one. However, either possibility leads me to the same basic conclusion. "So what?"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?