<$BlogRSDURL$>

My mutant power is helping people waste time more efficiently! Quality procrastination since 1995.

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Game of the Day

Cribbage is alright, because it generally involves snacking, and I'm a big fan of snacking. In fact, if someone were to ask me, "What's your favorite thing about Cribbage?" I would say, "The Snacking." The other good part about cribbage is that you can cheat by saying, "Fifteen-two, fifteen-four, and a pair is ... TWELVE" when it's not really 12, but is actually a much smaller, less inviting number. I don't actually know that number because I'm *always* trying to cheat and Michael just pegs the correct (read: boring) points anyway. (But sometimes when you cheat you end up trying to give yourself less because you're just not paying attention. Also, don't use 19 because apparently that is a dead giveaway) But I digress!

That said, card games are generally alright, because I'm an ok shuffler and I like that someone else can't see what your holding. And there's the snacking. However, I have found a card game that I'm absolutely dying to try. I think this is the card game to end all card games, actually. Read about it in all of it's cool glory here. (If you don't get the game, it doesn't matter. Check out the playing cards.)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?