<$BlogRSDURL$>

My mutant power is helping people waste time more efficiently! Quality procrastination since 1995.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Good times

So, I'm no Rob Cockerham but on occasion I come up with some fun stuff. Today, my boss Dan kept complaining that something smelled like old food. He wandered about every hour or so going, what did you do, what did you put in my office, what smells? etc. etc. So, I decided there needed to be a source for this smell, somewhere. The idea fell into place with the help of our mad designer, Robert, some cutting, pasting, and diversion. Here's a jpg of what we made and printed out for Dan. It looks alarmingly realistic when actually constructed. Feel free to make your own in photoshop!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?