<$BlogRSDURL$>

My mutant power is helping people waste time more efficiently! Quality procrastination since 1995.

Friday, September 10, 2004

The New Rosetta Stone

The web is such a beautiful, dynamic place. Things crop up, other things die off, and the 'net just keeps chugging forward. In a moment of totally random surfing, I found a way to locate long lost web pages. Suddenly, the floodgates of possibility open. Not only do I have the opportunity to present to you things from yesterday and today, but also things from possibly last week or even, (gasp) the week before that!

One of the dear departed sites that garners my mourning is Brunching.com, previously featured. In the bottom of the dusty stacks of old web work, I found this carefully preserved peice that not only had I not seen before, but was published at some point in 1997. Which is pretty much the Paleolithic Era, web-wise.

It's very interesting, and I couldn't find anything vaguely like it on Google. I rate this peice a full four quarters. Which, it seems, is not a dollar.

The Brunching Shuttlecocks | Features | The Price of Money
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?