<$BlogRSDURL$>

My mutant power is helping people waste time more efficiently! Quality procrastination since 1995.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Reflected Glory

Here's a moment of basking in reflected glory. Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, my cousin and my father were famous. My cousin more so than my father. So, that would mean that I'm really basking in the reflection of reflected glory. More like a faint glow of glory. Anyway, I've told many of you that my dad was a computer programmer and my cousin was a genius and probably mentioned something about Donkey Kong. Awhile back, I discovered an article that serves as third-party verification. There are several other documents that I won't bore you with, but for posterity, the internet has made them immortal. Which means that I have a faint glow of immortality, myself.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?