<$BlogRSDURL$>

My mutant power is helping people waste time more efficiently! Quality procrastination since 1995.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I voted for Bush.

Soon I will be able to say that! I have to drive three hours round trip to vote because of a DMV fiasco resulting in my absentee ballot being...absent. All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Even if it takes me three hours, plus standing in line, I am voting for Bush.

Tika-blah-blah: Did you know that in the early days, the loser just became the VP? It's true. No link b/c I'm at work. Can you imagine? The only upside would be that there would be a cook at the White House that would be the Gore-Bush Chef. And that would be funny. Gore-Bush Chef in the White House!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?