<$BlogRSDURL$>

My mutant power is helping people waste time more efficiently! Quality procrastination since 1995.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I voted for Bush!

Hurrah! I drove an hour and forty-five minutes to the courthouse, and luckily there were no lines! I voted for Bush, and a handful of Libertarians as applicable. I voted to disband SAIF, to make it, in a roundabout way, legal to have 6lbs of marijuana (and a case of Doritos) in your trunk, and to cut down a whole lot of trees.

Did my vote make a difference? Yes, yes it did. Apparently, however, only in the election of Don Leard, the Mayor apparent for the fair city of Lafayette, OR. Don goes to my mom's church, and my vote contributed to his victory of 235-154 (that's votes, not like, hundreds of votes or thousands of votes). Where else can one vote be 1.2% of the deciding factor?

God Bless America. Oh wait, He just did.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?