<$BlogRSDURL$>

My mutant power is helping people waste time more efficiently! Quality procrastination since 1995.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Like, a post with some links, or whatever? Yeah.

My friends want me to move to Seattle. I think it may be a little too close to Canada.

Oh yeah, then there's India.

Oh yeah, I've been playing Diner Dash. It's pretty fun. If you are thinking about cracking it instead of buying it, be careful. Not that I would ever do anything remotely like that, but if I did without really paying attention, I might find my computer totally overloaded with spyware. To the point where my net connection wouldn't work. And Ayric might have to come from Seattle, and he might have to clean off like a million instances of bad things. Good thing I wouldn't do something like that, eh? There are cracks that work, but the path to them is fraught with treachery. There is no honor among theives.

So yeah, none of this makes sense or whatever, but yeah. Right.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?