<$BlogRSDURL$>

My mutant power is helping people waste time more efficiently! Quality procrastination since 1995.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

This week in links

Alrighty, even though some people forgot (YKWYA!!), I had a great birthday. More pics with Keri, Dan, and crew pending.

I had a breif stint as a Finger Cot Model and am famous for such as far away as Seattle.

I've discovered that most men are an incarnation of Tucker Max, or they really want to be one. I think I've dated an even more evil version of Tucker Max. This is about three days worth of good read. I've also started using "Tucker Max" in conversation a lot. "You think you are Tucker Max, don't you?" "You wish you were Tucker Max." "How very Tucker Max of you." I think most people just think I'm referring to some kind of Raoul Duke or Holden Caufield type literary character. But of course, almost no one is self confident enough to claim ignorance. But now YOU can be IN THE KNOW! Because of ME!


Of course, after a friend of mine actually met Sarah Jane at a Playboy Mansion party, and later read her description of the same party, I've come to believe that stories people post online are incredibly, incredibly overblown. Basically everything she said happened was an outright lie. But anyway, the stories are entertaining. (I can't find the blog thingie for her, but I'm not really that interested, anyway. You shouldn't be, neither)

Also entertaining is the Tard Blog. Read the FAQ first, and start with Riti's first post. You will love Augusta. Trust me. And Don't TOUCH ME!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?