<$BlogRSDURL$>

My mutant power is helping people waste time more efficiently! Quality procrastination since 1995.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Stuff.

There's a new item in kingdom of loathing that I wish I could send to a special someone, but he's not a player, so I'm posting the item here:

urinalcake
urinal cake

Okay, it's surprisingly tasty, but this really isn't something you should give to anyone you actually like. I guess it's the perfect way to say "thanks for looting my clan," or "thanks for PvPing the crap out of me," or just "I'm not feeling all right today, I'm not feeling that great."

Type: food
Selling Price: 50 Meat.
Gift Item


If only you could combine that with coffee... then you'd really have something there...

Thanks also to Duggles for pointing out to me the Phallic Logo Awards (pretty SFW) in a post on my super-cute boyfriend's site.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?