<$BlogRSDURL$>

My mutant power is helping people waste time more efficiently! Quality procrastination since 1995.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Vote for Cathy!




Yesterday, I was checking out Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince on amazon.com. Oh, no, not for me, for some ... little kid I know. Anyway. I, proudly, was the first to vote for Cathy.

Who is Cathy, you ask? Why, she's Joe Ekaitis's wife. She likes cream in her coffee, and looks great in purple! Joe photographed her enjoying the latest Harry Potter branded object of mass hysteria and posted it to the "customer images" portion. I checked again today and it seems that while the other customer images draw lackluster voting (3 here, 2 there), Cathy, in just 24 hours, has whipped up a storm of internet controversy! 22 of 40 people found this image helpful! This means that 22 people out there are decidedly pro-Cathy, and 18 people think she's unhelpful!

This is rediculous! She's a net celebrity in the making! Vote for Cathy!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?